Use this lesson if you are new to Technical Skill Attainment (TSA) projects, or haven't worked on one in a long time.
Competency: Prepare to participate in a systemwide Technical Skill Attainment (TSA) project
- Examine the importance of TSA assessment to your program
- Determine valid assessments that meet TSA guidelines
- Evaluate program outcome statements according to WTCS quality criteria
- Evaluate program outcome performance standards according to WTCS quality criteria
- Use TSA-related documents on the WTCS Repository
- Summarize key steps in the WTCS TSA process