Wednesday, November 13 at the Concourse Hotel, Madison, WI
8 am - 9 am: Networking and Continental Breakfast
9 am – 3 pm: User Group with Lunch provided ($75 – Registration is Open Now)
Join other WIDS Site Administrators and curriculum champions who, like you, are interested in networking, learning, and sharing best practices with one another. The WIDS User Group provides an opportunity to:
- learn from other users about successful curriculum initiatives
- share software best practices
- network with other curriculum and assessment professionals
- explore upcoming functionality in the software
Sneak Peak of 2019 Topics
Through panel presentations, showcase projects, and networking activities, learn from other champions about how they are using WIDS. The WIDS team is working on the User Group agenda now. Take a sneak peek at the topics we plan to spotlight this year:
- Co-curricular Assessment in WIDS
- Program and Course PATs -- a college-wide initiative
- Reports accreditators want (and love) to see
- Managing curriculum development and change in WIDS
- Program review process using WIDS reports
- Meet the NEW Syllabus Wizard
We'll post a full agenda when all the details are confirmed.
Lodging accommodations are available at the Madison Concourse Hotel. Some great features of the hotel are:
- Free transportation to and from the Madison airport
- Free shuttle, as available, to and from destinations within 1 mile from the hotel
- Easy access and walkability to the state capitol building and University of Wisconsin - Madison student union
- Walking distance to a myriad of excellent restaurants
- Overnight parking for guests is $15 (self-park)
- Parking for the User Group is available in various lots downtown Madison. The State Street Capitol Garage at 214 N. Carroll St. is the closest to the hotel.
A block of rooms has been set aside for WIDS User Group and Workshop attendees for Tuesday - Thursday 11/12 - 11/14/19. The negotiated rate is $149. Click here if you are a General Attendee.
For attendees who work at a WTCS College, the hotel has a negotiated state rate; state identification is necessary upon check-in. Click here if you are a WTCS WIDS Attendee.
The block rates are available until midnight 10/14/19 or until our reserved block of rooms have been booked. Feel free to contact the hotel at 800-356-8293 for additional room information.