Design your own program in the WIDS Software in this self-paced, 16-hour asynchronous learning experience appropriate for department chairs, assessment directors, & faculty involved in program development. A WIDS expert will be available weekly (or as desired) to coach, guide, and encourage you as you apply concepts and principles of the WIDS model of instructional design to your project. As a participant you will:
- use the WIDS Software (your own site, or 6-week access to a working site just for you!)
- develop standards-driven program of study
- define program outcomes
- create program course lists
- create an outcome assessment plan
- complete the course with curriculum maps and program outcome summary documents
- receive a certificate of completion
Upon registration you will have six weeks to complete the course.
Log in and get started!