Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at the Concourse Hotel, Madison WI
8 am - 9 am: Networking and Light Breakfast
9 am – 3 pm: User Group with Lunch provided ($75 - Registration is Open Now)
Join other WIDS Site Administrators and curriculum champions in person to:
- learn from other users about successful curriculum initiatives
- share software best practices
- network with other curriculum and assessment professionals
- explore upcoming functionality in the software
2021 User Group Agenda
Through panel presentations, showcase projects, and networking activities, learn from other champions about how they are using WIDS. Below is a sneak peek at some of the topics we are planning for 2021. Take a look!
- Engaging Faculty in the Assessment Process
- Signature Assessments: Planning for Common Course Assessments
- Online Learning - Quality, Delivery, Reflection
- Integrating DEI into Your Curriculum Using WIDS
- Streamlined OAP Process and Plan
Lodging accommodations are available at the Madison Concourse Hotel. Some great features of the hotel are:
- Free transportation to and from the Madison airport
- Free shuttle, as available, to and from destinations within 1 mile from the hotel
- Easy access and walkability to the state capitol building and University of Wisconsin - Madison student union
- Walking distance to a myriad of excellent restaurants
- Overnight parking for guests is $15 (self-park)
- Parking for the User Group is available in various lots downtown Madison. The State Street Capitol Garage at 214 N. Carroll St. is the closest to the hotel.
A block of rooms has been set aside for WIDS User Group and Workshop attendees for Tuesday - Thursday 11/9 - 11/11/21. The negotiated rate is $119 and available through 10/11/21. Register at the Madison Concourse here.
For attendees who work at a WTCS College, the hotel has a negotiated state rate; state identification is necessary upon check-in. Register for the WI Employee State Rate here.