Wednesday, November 7 at the Concourse Hotel, Madison, WI
8 am - 9 am: Registration and Continental Breakfast
9 am – 3 pm: User Group ($75 – Lunch is provided)
Join other WIDS Site Administrators and curriculum champions who, like you, are interested in networking, learning, and sharing best practices with one another. The WIDS User Group provides an opportunity to:
- learn from other users about successful curriculum initiatives
- share software best practices
- network with other curriculum and assessment professionals
Panel presentations, showcase projects, and networking activities comprise this year's day-long event. Download the agenda.
Lodging accommodations are available at the Madison Concourse Hotel. Some great features of the hotel are:
- Free transportation to and from the Madison airport
- Free shuttle, as available, to and from destinations within 1 mile from the hotel
- Easy access and walkability to the state capitol building and University of Wisconsin - Madison student union
- Walking distance to a myriad of excellent restaurants
- Overnight parking for guests is $15 (self-park)
- Parking for the User Group is available in various lots downtown Madison. The State Street Capitol Garage at 214 N. Carroll St. is the closest to the hotel.
A block of rooms has been set aside for WIDS User Group attendees for Tuesday - Wednesday 11/6 - 11/7/18. The negotiated rate is $149. Click here if you are a General Attendee.
For attendees who work at a WTCS College, the hotel has a negotiated state rate; identification is necessary upon check-in. Click here if you are a WTCS WIDS Attendee.
The block rates are available until 10/9/18 or until our reserved block of rooms have been booked. Feel free to contact the hotel at 800-356-8293 for additional room information.