Northcentral Technical College
Northcentral Technical College (NTC) in Wausau, WI, recently led the Wisconsin Technical College System consortium through a $23.1 million U.S. Department of Labor grant. This four-year TAACCCT grant, named INTERFACE, focused on developing, improving, and expanding adult educational training pathways to careers in information technology-related occupations in Business, Information Technology, Healthcare, Logistics, Automation, and Manufacturing. With many curriculum deliverables underway, NTC’s grant leadership turned to the WIDS team for project management and instructional design assistance. As part of this project, WIDS consultants:
- Tracked the development and submission of 148 identified grant-funded courses.
- Provided instructional design review as a second-level reviewer for the grant. This included review of submitted curriculum for grant compliance, and gathering, reviewing, and preparing grant documentation (ie., OER and ADA forms, curriculum checklists, etc.).
- Routed the curriculum through to third-party subject-matter-expert reviewers for approval.
- Delivered status updates to grant leadership and the participating colleges.
- Prepared course documentation and uploaded finalized curriculum to Skillscommons.org.
Could your organization benefit from project management assistance or help with preparing and posting grant-funded work on SkillsCommons? WIDS can help!