Wednesday, October 18 at Madison College Downtown, Madison, WI
8 am - 9 am: Registration and morning refreshments
9 am – 3 pm: User Group ($75 – Lunch is provided)
Come together with other WIDS Site Administrators and curriculum champions who, like you, are interested in networking, learning, and sharing best practices with one another. The WIDS User Group provides an opportunity to:
- Leverage the expertise of your peers
- Get ideas on issues and challenges you face
- Stay informed about the latest trends and product updates
- Represent your institution when sharing feedback with WIDS
Panel discussions and short presentations from your colleagues will share how WIDS is a solution for addressing new curriculum challenges and initiatives. Some of the topics for this year include:
- Complying with HLC and SACS Accreditation Standards
- Using Outcome Assessment Planning
- Addressing the Quality Matters Standards
- Process for Maintaining and Managing Curriculum in WIDS
- Embedding High Impact Learning Plan Practices Across Curriculum
Lodging accommodations are available at the Hyatt Place - Downtown Madison. Some great features of the hotel are:
- Free transportation to and from the Madison airport
- Free shuttle to and from destinations within 2 miles from the hotel, including Madison College - Downtown!
- Free hot breakfast
- Overnight parking $12
- Parking for the User Group is available in various lots downtown Madison. The State Street Capitol Garage is the closest to the college.
A block of rooms has been set aside for WIDS User Group attendees for Tuesday - Thursday 10/17 - 10/19/17. The negotiated $155 rate is available until 9/18/17 or until rooms have been reserved (whichever comes first). Register online for the $155 block rate (while it lasts) or call the hotel at 608-257-2700 and ask for the 'WIDS User Group' rate for your registration.