Sample Curriculum Documents
- Multiple examples of WIDS automated reports for a course, program, and organization.
Curriculum Development Process
- Shows which components are typically common to an organization (above the line) and which components vary based on who is teaching a course (below the line).
Make Online Teaching Mean Online Learning
- Details how to use WIDS learning design reports in an online course.
Above/Below-the-Line Curriculum Development Process
- An easy-to-use grid showing components that are developed for all teachers of a course (above-the-line), as well as components that individual teachers will control or collaborate on (below-the-line).
DACUM: Developing a Curriculum
- Provides an overview of the WIDS DACUM occupational task analysis process and how it is used to develop or revise curriculum.